Your hosts at Mukdahan Manor Waterfront Restaurant & Cocktail Bar, Don & Dang Hunter, offer you the warmest of welcomes. Don, an Australian ex-pat, has a wealth of experience in the Hotel & Hospitality industry and his eye for detail and desire for perfection is evident from the moment you step through the front door of this perfectly located Guesthouse, Restaurant & Cocktail Bar.
How to get to Mukdahan Manor:
1. Enter Mukdahan on Route 212 from either the North or South.
2. When you reach the traffic lights at the top of a hill (The first set of lights from the south and the second from the north just beyond the Toyota dealership located on the right) turn right from the south and left from the north onto the Phithak Phanomkhet Rd - Route 2042
3. Follow this road into the Mukdahan Commerical district and towards the Mekong River. Go beyond the main hospital on the left and take the route straight across a large decorative roundabout. At the next main junction turn right onto Samut Sakdarak Rd - Route 2034
4. Follow the road along for roughly 750m and turn left at Ratcha But a small side turning which will take you to the main riverside road, Samran Chai Khong Fang Tai, at the end of the Indo China Market. Turn right here and follow the road for roughly 2.3 km.
5. Where signposted turn left follow the road for 160 m and find Mukdahan Manor on the left by the riverside.